Pasco is now a thriving town, and is known for hosting the Tri-Cities Dust Devils, the local minor league baseball team where Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson used to play ball.
Features of Pasco:
- It is a sports oriented city which includes a pathway of 15 miles overlooking the majestic Columbia River which attracts bikers and hikers.
- Pasco has 20 soccer fields.
- The city has 24 public tennis courts.
- 8 football fields
- 7 baseball parks
- A professional golf course
- A cross-country course of 3.1 miles for walkers, joggers and runners.
- A professional indoor rodeo arena.
- A multipurpose outdoor stadium.
The climate of the city is perfect for a family to settle down. The average high temperature of the city is 66 degrees and is a rapidly expanding and growing. The schools in Pasco offer fantastic opportunities for students to learn and progress into higher education. The city also features CBC, the Tri-Cities local community college.
The city has cooperated to attach large sectors of land for development of single family homes for the area’s first time home buyer families. If you are looking to purchase your first home, then Pasco is the city for you!