Homes For Sale in Tri-Cities, WA
I have had the pleasure of experiencing life in the Tri-Cities for a better part of my life. The Tri-Cities and I have, in a sense, grown up together. I have watched her grow from tiny hospitals to well respected Regional Medical Centers and from one community college to a four year university.
I am a full-time REALTOR® with 2 children; one in college at MIT, and one who has graduated from Washington State University. I love my company, Windermere Group One/Tri-Cities, and all the people who I work with.
My first taste of real estate came when I began buying fixer-uppers. I started with careful consideration of the area and market before any purchase took place. Refurbishing and selling of the property was an exhilarating experience. The real surprise came when I discovered how much I enjoyed helping the buyers find their new home.
My passion grew with each transaction. I had always wanted to help others buy and sell homes, but until my children were finished with high school, I didn’t want to disrupt their life style with a real estate career schedule. Now I can fully say that I would not trade this job for anything else.
I am best known for my patience in finding buyers the right home. I am genuinely concerned about their needs and reaching their goals.
- My knowledge of the market and ability to provide information in a clear and concise manner makes it easy to transition from home buyer to home owner.
- Purchasing a home may be the largest investment decision that a buyer has to make so respect of time and money matters.
For my sellers, I have an abundance of resources available for marketing and helping to attract buyers. I will provide the information needed to make an informed decision about whether or not this is a good time to sell in the current market.
- I have a website, www.nancyawagner.com, that is syndicated to many of the top real estate websites nationwide.
- I work with a comprehensive team of professionals that include: other real estate brokers, insurance agents, contractors, mortgage lenders, escrow and title agents, that will provide valuable assistance and the needed resources to all of my clients to purchase or sell a home in the Tri-Cities.
- You can expect to have an open line of communication with me, and I with you.
- The “perfect home” is in all price ranges. I can help you discover yours.
- I will take the time to educate you about the process of buying and selling.
- Market information, trends, and offers will be presented in clear and concise manner in order to help you make your real estate decisions.
- I love my job and want to help you reach your real estate goals.